language

OfFiCiAl cOmMuNiTy - We Love Preity Zinta

A VeRy WeLcOmE tO aLl ThE rEaDeRs AnD pLeAsE fEeL fReE tO LeAvE a CoMmEnT aBoUt ThE bLoG iN tHe CBOX Or iN ThE OfFiCiAl oRkUt CoMmUnItY .
pLeAsE jOiN CliCk HeRe >>
We Love Preity Zinta

Monday, February 11, 2008

PrEtTy QuOtEs






On her family and upbringing

"I never played with dolls. I played with my brothers instead. I was a complete hell-raiser."

"I lost my father when I was 13-years-old. He was a great man, my father, and very intelligent. I love him very much. I believe it's very important that parents have a personal connection with their children. It helps kids feel more secure, have a feeling of family, makes them feel loved."

"Whenever I came across something that influenced me, I wanted to be that. So it varied from an astronaut, airhostess, army girl, to truck driver. Once, I wanted to be a nun - my mother wanted me to change schools after that..."



On her profession

"The glamour bit about acting is over-rated. The blood, sweat and tears aren't!"

"The worst part about being an actress is the pressure to look gorgeous all the time and to behave perfectly. But I'm not perfect, nobody is."

"Just because I'm an actress, why should anyone dare to assume that I have no morals?"

"I'll never fall in love with my co-actor. I wouldn't be able to deal with two narcissists in a relationship!"

"I want to bring a change and do something new and different in my profession, but in the beginning I'll have to toe line, I want to be known as a performer not a star."

"I am proud to be part of today's Bollywood. I love dancing and lip synching to our songs."

"To act, you must know pain. You must know what it means to be in love, what it means to be rejected."

"Acting can truly take a toll on your nerves. I mean we have to be larger than life. Worse, I've seen actors acting off the sets too."

"Our judicial system is so slow and weak that we actors have now become victims of yellow journalism. And I’m not ready to take that quietly."



On her personality, likes & dislikes

"The only thing I know for a fact is that I don’t want to be bubbly anymore. I’ve officially handed over the ‘bubbly’ tag to Rani after ‘Bunty aur Babli’. Ha! Ha!"

"I am a born killer. I kill with my wit. It's easy to be a clown. All you have to do is talk before you think."

"Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I've always been a shoe person - I love clothes and bags and belts, but shoes, I'll die for. I love to buy shoes all the time!"

"Of course I am a flirt. Flirting is very healthy, for everybody, for your self-boost. It's good for your ego, for the other person's ego… But I also think it's the woman's prerogative to draw the line. So luckily, the ball is in my court, which I'm quite happy about."



Various and Sundry

"I think every woman wants to be desirable; but to be desirable is more of a mental than a physical thing. I do believe that physicality fades off soon; it’s the mental impression that grows over time. And that, to me, is far more exciting."

"There has to be a law against littering, there has to be public awareness about cleanliness. Its 2005, why are the other countries in the world not so dirty? Why is India so full of filth?"
















No comments:

cOMmEnTs